For those who will be decorating their artificial Christmas tree soon, one of the best ways to make this a fun experience is to have songs playing in the background that you can listen to, sing along with and enjoy decorating the tree. The good news is that with all the online platforms that play music, you are sure to find one that is dedicating itself to Christmas tunes that you and your entire family can sing together. However, for those who are making their own list of songs to listen to while decorating the artificial Christmas tree, we have several suggestions that you are going to want to include!
- Jingle Bells…and for those who have kids be sure to get the kids version of this classic tune as well. It will be sure to bring on the laughs and giggles.
- Silent Night…a classic tune that almost everyone knows!
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas…a classic song that is great for caroling and humming while working on your tree.
- Let It Snow…this is an even better option for those who may be going with a snowflake or winter-themed artificial Christmas tree.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas is a song that the entire family can join in on doing. And you will find that there are several updated versions of this song that can be played for a few laughs!
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch! This is a must-play for those who are having their kids help them with decorating the Christmas tree.
- Frosty the Snowman is a classic tune that almost everyone knows off the top of their heads.
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town…this is a must sing for those with kids, as they will highly enjoy getting to scream the lyrics at the top of their lungs!
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer…another kid-friendly song that makes the giggles start, yet is a fun Christmas song to sing.
- Deck the Halls…a classic song to sing while decorating the Christmas tree or while decorating the entire house!
These ten songs are a great start for your artificial Christmas tree decorating list! You will find that the best songs to include are going to be those that people know off the top of their heads and are classics. Even if kids have not heard some of these, they are often so memorable that next year they will definitely remember them!
Follow along with Christmas by web